- Superior Heat Transfer and Corrosion Protection
- Money Back Guarantee
– TEA surfactant technology prevents overheating, eliminates hot spots and reduces operation temperatures by up to 20°F for improved engine performance. Exceeds ASTM D2570 and ASTM D1384 corrosion tests. Prevents scale and electrolysis.
DOSAGE: For racing/straight water applications add 2 fl. oz. to every quart. For glycol/water mix, one bottle treats most passenger cars and light trucks. For larger systems use two bottles. Smaller systems should use 1 fl. oz. per quart (up to 20 quarts).
DIRECTIONS: Read entire label before using product.
- With engine off and cool, ensure cooling system is filled with chosen coolant. For street vehicles, CRC recommends at least 20% antifreeze concentration.
- Remove radiator cap and add REVITACOOL.
- Replace radiator cap.
- Start engine, turn heat on high and run for 15 minutes.
FREQUENCY: Add REVITACOOL once a year or every 15,000 miles, whichever comes first.