- Nanotechnology provides the tightest molecular bond available; nanoparticles fill cracks and crevices in metals and plastics that other products can’t.
- Flexible fibers maintain repair during expansion and contraction of cooling system.
- Does not rely on cooling system pressure to maintain a seal.
- Withstands extreme pressure and heat. Will not break away or wash out. Exceeds ASTM D6107.
- Immediate permanent repair that cures in 1/2 the time of other leading brands.
- For automobile, bus, and truck applications.
Directions: Read entire label before using this product. Not following directions EXACTLY could cause severe engine damage. CAUTION: To avoid severe burns, allow engine to cool before removing radiator cap.
- With engine cool, remove thermostat (see manufacturer’s specifications) and radiator cap.
- Start and idle engine until warm.
- Stop the engine and completely drain the radiator according to manufacturer’s specifications. See disposal statement.
- Close drain and refill radiator with water. Let idle for 5 minutes to flush excess antifreeze from system. Turn off engine.
- Drain cooling system completely. Repeat step #4 until water runs clear. For best results, flush cooling system with CRC Radiator Flush #05337. Note: Internal coolant leaks can be hard to seal. Remove and check spark plugs for an orange/white crystal or fluid appearance. Remove the affected spark plug(s) & disable fuel injection and spark to affected cylinder(s) before the next step.
- Shake bottle of K&W® Nanotechnology Permanent Head Gasket & Block Repair. Mix with 3 quarts of hot tap water in a separate container. (Tip: use a 1-gallon milk or water jug.)
- Add the water & product mixture to the radiator. If the radiator has no cap, detach upper radiator hose and add mix directly into hose. Reattach hose to radiator. Start the engine and immediately top off with water to completely fill the radiator. Small engines may require less than 3 quarts of hot tap water mixture. Note: If at any time the engine overheats, turn vehicle off, allow engine to cool and, if necessary, top off radiator with water, then restart.
- Replace the radiator cap and idle the engine for 20 to 30 minutes. DO NOT DRIVE OR REV ENGINE.
- Stop engine and allow it to cool. Remove radiator cap & open drain. Reinstall any removed spark plugs. Completely drain cooling system, but DO NOT flush.
- With the radiator cap and drains open allow the empty cooling system to dry for 12 hours.
- Flush cooling system with water until it runs clear. Reinstall thermostat.
- Drain all water, close drain and refill with new water and antifreeze mixture according to manufacturer’s recommendations. Replace radiator cap.
Note: If you are not comfortable following these directions yourself, take this bottle to your favorite mechanic and ask him to service your vehicle with K&W® Nanotechnology Permanent Head Gasket & Block Repair.