- Removes Power-Robbing Sludge, Gum, Rust and Varnish Deposits
- Money Back Guarantee
– Allows oil to flow freely to all parts of the engine. Frees sticking valves, lifters and piston rings. For use in gas and diesel engines. Use before every oil change.
Read entire label before using this product. Do not use on turbo or super charged engines.
- Use K&W FAST MOTOR FLUSH just before changing oil.
- Turn off engine. Check oil level to make certain that oil is near “full mark.” Leave old oil filter in place during cleaning.
- Add one bottle of K&W FAST MOTOR FLUSH to oil. (For crankcase capacities over 5 quarts, use approximately 20% of K&W FAST MOTOR FLUSH for each additional quart of oil.) Replace oil cap, start engine and idle for five minutes. Do not drive vehicle or race engine until crankcase has been drained and fresh motor oil installed. Note: Be sure to idle engine outside or in an open air area to vent exhaust fumes.
- Shut off engine and drain crankcase immediately. Replace drain plug and install new oil filter.
- Refill crankcase with fresh motor oil. Start engine and idle for a few minutes to assure proper circulation of new oil to all vital parts.